Publications during past 5 years
- Published author: What’s your Tribe? Using a personality typology, the Enneagram at Work and Play – 2010 and ‘Bomb’s Wartime Adventures’ – 2014
- Published scholarly articles in CPUT Journal of Business and Management Dynamics:
- Utilising the Enneagram in dealing with subliminal conflict in the workplace – 2009.
- Employee response to an integral human resource practice – 2012
- Published articles in HR Future:
- The value of employee Engagement – 2012
- Manage the green eyed monster in the workplace – 2012
- Bicycles and MBA’s – 2013
- Internal Coaching – myth or organizational learning – 2015
Academic Supervision and assessment
Lee lectures part-time in Strategic Human Resources Management and Interpersonal Skills for the Business School of the Netherlands in the Netherlands and at UCT.
She has supervised 6 MBA students, assessed 4 MBA dissertations, 3 Masters in Human Resources dissertations and assessed 2 Doctoral Dissertations in Human Resources.
Conference presentation topics
- Establishing leadership competencies – A case study at Juta 2016
- Managing Creatives in the Workplace 2014
- Talent Management 2012
- Conflict resolution using the Enneagram 2010
- Developing a learning culture though leadership development 2009
- A case study of using the Enneagram to grow team effectiveness in a Publishing Company 2006